We are a small family-owned park in the heart of Northern Michigan - located on Old US-27 between Frederic and Waters. We are less than an hour to most Northwest Michigan attractions. Sites are available for full hook-up (water, electric and sewer), as well as primitive tent sites. Please visit our park policy information, located below the site descriptions. We hope to see you soon! 11344 Old-27 North, Frederic MI 49733
All of our full hook up sites are 20/30 amp, with water and sewer. There is also a bathhouse in the center of the park with toilets and showers.
Our tent sites include a fire ring and picnic table, and 20 amp electricity. Bath house is available 24 hours a day, in the center of the park with toilets and showers.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs can not be left at a campsite, in or out of a camper/tent, unattended at anytime (if you are within sight of your campsite, you are fine).
- Barking must be controlled - quiet time is 11:00 pm till 8:00 am.
- Dogs must be current with all shots and vaccinations.
- Limit 2 dogs per site.
- You must clean up after your dog when they do their business.
- Follow the pet rules
-Don't walk through other's campsites to get to your destination, that is their living room.
-Quiet time is 11pm till 8 am, quite conversation at your campsite is very acceptable.
-Keep your campsite clean. Don't leave trash in the firepit when you leave.
-Keep campfire flames to a minimum
-Respect your neighbor's space
-Don't leave music playing at your site, your neighbor might not have your same taste in music.